How to Enter Unlock Codes on Blackberry Vodafone Storm 9500
1) Turn off the phone
2) Need a SIM card inserted into the phone (Example: Verizon, At&t, T-Mobile)
3) Turn on the phone
4) Go to Settings (Button that has dots next to green call button), Click on Manage Connections, Select 'Turn All Connections Off'
5) Press End Call (Red button)
6) Go to Settings, then Options, then Advanced Options, then SIM Card 7) Hit the Settings Button (Button that has dots next to green call button) and select 'Show Keyboard'
8) Type in mepd (Please note that you will NOT see what you type on the screen)
9) Type in mep2 or mepp2 and another screen will pop-up prompting for the MEP code (Please note that you will NOT see what you type on the screen)
10) Enter the code, Remember you ONLY have 10 chances to get it right
11) Press enter and your phone is unlocked!